DWU FL Learning Management System
Moodle, a centrally-supported learning management system is used at Divine Word University as a learning platform to deliver course content in blended and fully online modes. Moodle allows students and lecturers to communicate effectively anytime and anywhere. The lecturer can upload teaching and learning materials, post discussions, send private messages, create assignments and quizzes, mark the papers online as well as generating reports, etc. Students may view these documents on Moodle or download them for offline learning.
The platform is managed by the Centre for Learning and Teaching (CLT)
FLC is an administrative unit within DWU that supports teaching and learning delivered through the flexible blended learning mode. The centre administers flexible blended learning programs on behalf of faculties and provides student support services to those who study under the flexible blended learning mode.
The faculties and their departments that offer flexible blended learning programs are;
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS) - Department of Governance and Leadership (DGL)
- Faculty of Education (FED) - Department of Education Curriculum and Leadership (DECL)
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (FMHS) - Department of Public Health Leadership and Training (DPHLT)
- Faculty of Business and Informatics (FBI) - Department of Finance and Management (DFM)
Staff and students requiring FLC Admin support for course progress, program & fee requirements, and logistics should contact us on the following:
Tel: (+675) 424 1870(+675) 422 2937
Fax: (+675) 422 1312, (+675) 422 2937
Madang Campus Flexible Learning Support
- If you are having trouble logging in to Moodle, contact the ICT helpdesk via email@example.com
- For enrollment to a program/unit, students should contact their respective unit lectures.
- For other Moodle support please contact the Center for Learning and Teaching via firstname.lastname@example.org
Port Moresby Campus Flexible Learning Support
- Staff and students requiring Moodle support should contact the Port Moresby campus Moodle Manager Ms. Dianne Kulai